Table of contents
As the sitemap helps search engine to crawl and index your pages, it is necessary to create it on your Webflow website.
Audit your sitemap with Sneaps
Sneaps allows you to make technical SEO audit. For the moment, we check 2 things :
- If you activate to auto-generate sitemap on Webflow
- If this option is not activated, we verify that your custom sitemap is not empty
Automatically create & update your sitemap
To auto generate your sitemap :
- Go to the Project settings -> SEO tab -> Sitemap section
- Toggle Auto-generate sitemap to “On” to enable the auto-generated sitemap
- Save & Publish
Manually create & update your sitemap.xml file
- On the sitemap section, Toggle Auto-generate sitemap to “Off” to disable the auto-generated sitemap
- A new field will appear. It will be used to push your custom sitemap
- Create your custom sitemap. We plan to make it possible with Sneaps. So far it is not possible, so I advise to use an external tool to create it and upload it on that field
- Save and Publish
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.