Table of contents
How does minification work ?
- It removes unnecessary spaces and line breaks on files
- Modify certain variable names and calculations to reduce the number of characters in the file as much as possible.
This will reduce file weight and improve loading speed.
Sneaps allows you to check if your files are minified. For the moment, we check 2 things :
How to minify your Webflow files on project Settings ?
- Go to your Project Settings
- Go to the Publishing Tabs
- On the bottom, check every buttons
How to minify your Webflow files on the Designer ?
- Go to the Designer
- Open the Publish Panel
- Open Advanced options panel
- Check every buttons
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.